Contrary to widespread perceptions, the UK’s manufacturing industry is thriving on the back of a higher-skilled workforce and a shift in production from low to high productivity goods.
Automation and technological improvements, increased investment in R&D, and a more integrated global economy have also fuelled growth in the sector.
Nyman Libson Paul’s manufacturing team provides solutions and advice on industry issues, leveraging off our experience and expertise in everything from sector-specific tax matters to audit and business advice.
We also support manufacturing businesses looking to export or expand overseas via our association with the Morison KSi International network.
- Year-end accounts preparation and statutory audit
- Cloud accounting and VAT compliance
- Cashflow forecasts and business plans
- Taxation services including compliance and advice on industry-specific regulations
- Employment tax advice and assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Research & Development Tax Credit claims
- Patent Box Tax relief
- Advising on internal controls
- Advice on alternative business structures
- Forensic accounting, dispute resolution and investigations
- Growth advice and business strategy including structuring advice, acquisitions and disposals, business valuations and exit planning
- International support and advice on cross-border issues via Morison KSi's global network