With the worry of severe penalties and interest charges for non-compliance, you need to know that you can count on people who understand the system.
At Nyman Libson Paul, we provide clients with the full range of tax compliance and advisory services. Our multi-disciplined, cross-sector tax team is here to help you achieve your strategic goals and manage your tax risks by adopting a tax strategy that will minimise your tax liabilities.
Tax strategy can be quite complex and, in many instances, corporate tax planning is closely related to the management of the directors’ personal tax positions. That is why we always take a holistic approach to our tax advice, providing innovative tax planning built on the foundations of a good understanding of your future plans.
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Detailed analyses of tax scenarios and advice
- Short and long-term tax planning (including Income tax, Inheritance tax, Capital Gains tax)
- Tax minimisation plans
- Liaison with the Inland Revenue departments and investigations
- Expatriate tax management
- International taxes
- Corporation tax reporting and compliance
- Benefits in kind (including company car tax)
- Dividend management and directors’ remuneration
- Pensions management, PAYE and VAT management
- Short and long-term forward-planning
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Research and development tax credits
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) advice
- Creative Industry Tax Reliefs
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) Options and Entrepreneurs’ Relief
- Inland Revenue investigations