For any creative business or content creator, building, preserving and fostering authentic relationships with the audience is still the key. However, that audience now demands even more value from their content and consumes it over an increasing number of easily-accessible channels in real-time. As a result, business growth and success is now heavily linked to a business’s ability to evolve and embrace digital transformation.
Our market-leading team advises an exciting and growing portfolio of entertainment clients including some of the biggest and brightest names in the industry.
The British TV, Films and Games industries have seen unprecedented growth in recent years, fuelled by Creative Industry Tax Reliefs. These reliefs allow qualifying companies to claim an enhanced deduction for certain production costs, incentivising investment in the industry.
We always think laterally and connect projects and contacts from across the spectrum of the Creative Industries, which can often be the key to our clients achieving their full potential.
Furthermore, our experience in creating EIS/SEIS structures, and processing R&D tax claims all play a vital role in helping Producers and Developers take their project from inception through to commercial success.
- Year-end accounts preparation and statutory audit
- Cloud accounting and VAT compliance
- Cashflow forecasts and business plans
- Taxation services including compliance and advice on industry-specific regulations
- Employment tax advice and assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Advising on internal controls
- Industry benchmarking to identify areas of weakness
- Research & Development Tax Credit claims
- Creative Industry Tax Reliefs
- Forensic accounting, dispute resolution and investigations
- Growth advice and business strategy including structuring advice, acquisitions and disposals, business valuations and exit planning
- International support and advice on cross-border issues via Morison KSi's global network