The UK has the leading integrated healthcare system in the world and remains at the forefront of research. It’s flourishing private sector and array of world-famous hospitals and universities have presented huge export opportunities in key international markets such as China, India and the Middle East.
Of course, continuous rapid innovation has forced change. The UK has invested in developing strong capabilities in emerging fields, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and digital health and this new competitive landscape has meant that medical providers have had to prioritise efficient operational performance, maintain a tighter focus on service levels and robust financial management.
Wherever you sit in the healthcare sector, our specialist team of medical accountants know your specific compliance needs and can help. We adopt a Partner-led advisory approach and will take time to understand your business drivers so that we can tailor our advice in order to maximise value.
We currently advise and have expertise in the following: GP practices | pharmacies | dentists | opticians | care home owners | IVF clinics.
- Year-end accounts preparation and statutory audit
- Cloud accounting and VAT compliance
- Cashflow forecasts and business plans
- Taxation services including compliance and advice on industry-specific regulations
- Employment tax advice and assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Advising on internal controls
- Industry benchmarking to identify areas of weakness
- Research & Development Tax Credit claims
- Advice on alternative business structures
- Forensic accounting, dispute resolution and investigations
- Growth advice and business strategy including structuring advice, acquisitions and disposals, business valuations and exit planning
- International support and advice on cross-border issues via Morison KSi's global network