Travel Industry Taxation
We provide a full range of taxation services and our tax team ensures that your company’s corporation tax computations and returns comply with the rules and are submitted to HMRC on a timely basis to avoid any late filing penalties or interest.
We take a pro-active approach to help you to plan ahead to minimise your company’s corporation tax liabilities. We have VAT experts who can assist you with the preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC. We can also provide detailed advice relating to the Tour Operators Margin Scheme ‘TOMS’.
Travel Industry Audit & Accounting
Small companies in the UK are generally exempt from the requirement to have a statutory audit, however members of IATA are required to submit financial statements that have been subject to a full audit from June 2013. We provide an efficient audit service which includes a full review of your systems and controls.
We look to add value by preparing a management letter at the conclusion of each audit which includes any potential weaknesses in your systems that have been identified and suggestions for improvements. We can assist you with the preparation of financial statements which are in accordance with the Companies Act 2006 and Financial Reporting Standards.
Travel Industry Other Services
We provide a broad range of other services including:
- Corporate finance – advising you on the acquisition and disposal of businesses.
- Payroll – a cost effective and efficient payroll processing service.
- Company secretarial – preparation and filing of all statutory forms and related paperwork and the provision of a registered office in the UK.
- Recruitment – assistance with the recruitment of finance professionals including attending interviews.
- Personal tax services – assisting the directors and other staff with their personal tax affairs, financial planning and investment management.