With our in depth knowledge of entertainment accounting, cash flows and general business we can offer projects the service of Production Accounting and payroll in house at NLP, easing the strain on Producers' time and considerably reducing their worry!
Whilst we can perform this function for Film or TV projects, we specifically have a dedicated theatre production accounting department which deals with all aspects of day to day accounting and payroll for several productions (ranging from large West End musicals to regional and international tours), including royalty and profit distribution statements.
Our Payroll team can deal with the growing number of Government regulations and any pay-related queries you have. The team is also happy to liaise with the DSS and Inland Revenue on your behalf.
Services available on top include:
- Weekly or monthly salary calculations
- Tax & NIC Production of payslips
- Generation of payment records
- Inland Revenue payments
- P45s and P60s
- Annual returns, such as P35s, and P14s
- Amendments to staff pay and their code numbers
- Changes in staff
- Calculation of bonuses and overtime rate
- Sub-contractor schemes