We are delighted to announce that our partner Isabella Segal has been invited to speak at the EurOut Conference at the London Business School on 14 November.
EurOUT is Europe’s leading LGBT conference for graduate students, MBAs, PhDs and alumni from top business schools to hear from, network with and seek employment from thought leaders and leading companies from around the world.
On the panel, which will be moderated by Professor Randall Peterson, Isabella will be joined by:
- Martin Bratt, Partner & MD, McKinsey
- Marc Berman, Principal, Bain & Company
- Kevin Dallas, Chief Marketing Officer, Worldpay
- Daniel Winterfeldt, Head Capital Markets, CMS
- Aritha Wickramasinghe, Associate K&L Gates, #1 FT Future LGBT Leaders 2015
For more information about the panellists, click here.
This invitation and the fact that she was nominated onto the Financial Times 2015 Leading 100 LGBT Executives OUTstanding list last month confirms Isabella’s position at the forefront of the LGBT business community in London .