There have been sweeping changes to the Tier 1 (investor) visa offered by the Government. From November 2014, the £1 Million Investment route will be replaced by the a new 2 Million Investment route. Existing migrants with Tier 1 (Investor) statuses will not be affected by these changes.
New applicants wishing to join this route from 6 November will, however need to observe the following key changes:
- £2 million investment in qualifying investments
- Removal of the loan route
- Full £2 million to be invested rather than the 75%/25% split
- Removing of the need to top up funds should the value of the investment dips below the £2 million threshold
- Topping up will be required if the a proportion of the investment has been sold resulting less than £2 million being invested
Our dedicated China desk team and Tier 1 service manager will be able to translate these changes into implications for both applicants and current Tier 1 investors.
Contact us on 02074332400 or email@example.com